Comment on page
Welcome to CZpegs! If this is your first time here, please take some time to read through this documentation before you begin using the protocol. This documentation is intended to take you through the entire process of how to get started using CZmoney to earn stable, high yields that are only possible through the power of DeFi, but with the stability and security of exposure to tokens pegged to Bitcoin, Ethereum as well as a direct peg to BNB! Let's get at it!
Czpegs is based upon the work of an accumulation of TOMB finance forks over the last few months. The project is run and lead by the doxxed team at BOMB Money, lead by CEO Aaron Shames! We have taken the best parts from all of the best forks and combined them into one polished, final product! These extra additions will serve as a foundation for BOMB and EMP, providing constant buy pressure as well as offering high yield to BNB enthusiasts all around Defi! As far as networks go, Binance Smart Chain (BSC) seemed like the perfect choice again with its fast transaction speeds, low gas fees, and large user base. Plus, it's the home of BOMB and EMP! This project would certainly not be possible without the work of the tomb.finance team. Their project being fully open source and developed exceptionally well made it a pleasure to work with, and we would not be here today without their efforts, so we want to give a special thank you to them, and other protocols, for that.
CZpegs genesis pools started on the 25th May 2022 2pm EST.
CZpegs multi-token protocol currently consists of the following four tokens, and each plays a critical role in how the protocol works to maintain peg:
- 1.CZbomb Tokens ($CZbomb) - The CZbomb token is algorithmically pegged to BOMB at a ratio of 1:1. To add, BOMB is pegged 10,000:1 to BTC. E.G - If BTC is $50,000, BOMB is $5, CZbomb is also $5 (if both tokens are at 1.00 peg)
- 2.CZbnb Tokens ($CZbnb) - The CZbnb token is algorithmically pegged to BNB at a ratio of 1:1. This means that if BNB was $400, CZbnb would also be $400.
- 3.CZemp Tokens ($CZemp) - The CZemp token is algorithmically pegged to EMP at a ratio of 1:1. To add, EMP is pegged 4,000:1 to ETH. E.G - If ETH is $4,000, EMP is $1, CZemp is also $1 (if all tokens are at 1.00 peg)
- 4.BondBOMB / BondEMP / BondBNB - The Bond version of all the main tokens, these are used to help incentivize main token buys during contraction periods (below 1.00 peg).
The CZpegs protocol works through a synergistic design of unique tokens and mechanisms that create an automatic, self-reinforcing system to help maintain the pegs of all the main pairs. Each of these tokens and mechanisms will be explained in further detail within this documentation, but for now let's have a look at a brief overview of how it all works, we will use CZbomb as an example but this applies to CZemp and CZbnb as well!
- When CZbomb price is over the peg 1.001, new CZbomb are minted by the protocol to inflate the supply in an attempt to drive the price down towards the peg. These new CZbomb are allocated to Czshares holders in the CZbomb Boardroom, as a reward for their investment and trust in the protocol. This, in turn, increases the demand for and the value of CZshares.
- When CZbomb price is at the peg between 1.00 and 1.00099.., no new CZbomb will be minted, keeping the supply fixed during this time. Since there will be no new supply coming in, the peg will be maintained indefinitely at this point unless there is a shift in demand. More buying pressure during this time will push the price back up above the CZbomb minting threshold. Conversely, more selling pressure will push the price below the peg.
- When CZbomb price drops below the peg 1.00, the protocol will begin to mint BondBOMB's (up to a maximum debt limit). Experienced investors will have the ability to exchange their CZbomb for these BombBOND's, which they can then redeem for CZbomb at a premium above 1.05 peg in the future. This removes CZbomb from the total supply, applying upward pressure on the price towards the peg. Besides this, investors who believe in the protocol's ability to maintain peg can just buy CZbomb to essentially purchase BOMB (Bitcoin) at a discount to the market. Both of these incentives are intended to create upward pressure on CZbomb's price when under the peg so that the peg can be regained over time.
There are so many different ways you can utilize the mechanisms of the CZpegs protocol to earn yield. Pick a strategy that is right for you, based upon your own knowledge and experience. Even the most simple and basic of strategies can earn great returns, but feel free to experiment with more complex strategies as you learn how the protocol works!
CZbomb (as well as CZemp and CZbnb) is a token that is intended to track the price of BOMB algorithmically. The ratio for this peg is set at 1:1. CZbomb actively tracks this peg via an algorithm, but that does not mean it will be valued at 1:1 at all times as it is not collateralized. CZbomb is not to be confused for a crypto or fiat-backed stablecoin.
The entire design of the CZpegs protocol is intended to try and maintain this peg as closely as possible, but as it is an algorithmic peg, this will never be a completely stable process. In fact, some of the unique profit-generating opportunities offered by the protocol actually only exist because of these price fluctuations.
To put it simply, there will almost certainly be times when the price of CZbomb is below peg. This is a natural part of the process, and opens up opportunities for active investors/traders to "buy the dip" and help support the protocol by regaining peg, while also profiting from the discounted price.
When the protocol is healthy and stable, the price of CZbomb (as well as CZemp and CZbnb) will likely look similar to above, with price fluctuating above and below peg as the mechanisms of the protocol work to influence supply and demand and maintain an average price around the peg.
Keep this in mind when developing your strategies and when taking a more active role in the protocol.